I have always loved St. Patrick's Day because it's an actual holiday where you can get technical and match your eyes to your outfit and to the holiday itself! You don't see people wearing red and green makeup for Christmas, blue and white for Hanukkah or black and orange for Halloween, right? But St. Patricks Day always has people green with envy! Some years when I've been especially lazy I'll just use my green eyes as my excuse out of pinching but this year will.. no, must be different!
The look that I have here is definitely a daring look so if you're somebody who isn't comfortable rocking bright colors or colors at all, I would hold off a couple of days until I post my toned-down version :)
|Two green shades from the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette & 'Junkie' from the Urban Decay Vice Palette|
- NYX Jumbo eye pencils in 'Cucumber' and 'Rocky Mountain Green' (inner half/outer half) [mirror to lower lashline]
- Green eyeshadows from the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette (lighter green in inner corner/darker on mid lid) [mirror to lower lashline]
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Junkie' from the Vice Palette on outer V [mirror to lower lashline]
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Barely Branded' on inner corner
- Covergirl eyeshadow in 'Champagne' overtop
- Maybelline EyeStudio gel liner
- Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
If you try this out, I'd love to see!!