Sunday, March 24, 2013

GOODBYE GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT!

Sad news to share today. As many of you may already know, Google Readers will be no longer as of July 1st. I was skeptical at first as to whether this included my beloved Google Friend Connect (the list of followers on my sidebar/the followers that you can see updates from on the bottom of your page when you sign into Blogger) but it seems to be true for that, too! Cue a slight moment of concern before realizing that there are still so many options for you all to see my content on a daily basis.

I have a Bloglovin' account, Instagram, Twitter and so much more. You will not be without! I wish I could figure out how to do RSS feeds because I know those are extremely popular and I wish I could help all of you follow my blog with ease! One day. One day.

So, you don't have to act now since the change won't be coming until July but if you are currently following me only on GFC, I would love it if you jumped ship to any of my other social networks!

Two great options are Bloglovin' and hellocotton. If you're more interested in my daily life, I'm on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest! I know I personally don't like to follow people that post a lot (on any website) and I like to think I keep it pretty contained! Especially Pinterest. Only things I really, really like are ever repinned! Twitter.. well, during sports games I may go a little berserk but other than that I try to reign myself in :)

So that's all I've got! Hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment